Become a sustaining friend of Folkways!
• Your sustaining gift keeps the lights on, the building warm in the winter, and cool in the summer. It provides the opportunity for our children and adults to be comfortable, “happy campers”!
• Your gift supports local artists and craftsfolk on a LOCAL, hometown, SMALL business, non profit level.
• AND Your sustaining gift continues to give to Ozark Folkways year-round support, no matter the weather!
It’s simple. Select your desired level of support from the pull-down menu below, then select “Give Monthly”!
What can you give? $10, $20, $50, $100 a month? You decide. Each and every gift is appreciated. By becoming a sustaining member, you are supporting a local, 501(c)(3) non profit organization. That means your gift qualifies for a tax deduction. One time gifts are also accepted and appreciated.
Any gift over $50 makes you a Friend of Folkways and that comes with certain perks:
- You receive 10% off your purchases at Ozark Folkways
- 10% off classes year-round
- tickets to a Gourmet Cocktail Reception in the Spring
- first seating at other Friends of Folkways special events!
Just be sure and mention that you are a FOF!